Are you looking for a way to bring natural light and fresh air into your home? Look no further than VELUX's line of high-quality venting skylights. Venting skylights are an efficient and cost-effective way to bring natural light and a pleasant breeze into your living space.
Our team at Sun4Light, Inc. offers venting skylight installation and replacement from Burlington the coast of North Carolina with the corporate office located in Raleigh. We specialize in installing and replacing venting skylights for residential and commercial buildings, working exclusively with VELUX 's range of skylight systems. Our experienced technicians understand how important it is to professionally install these fixtures to ensure they remain efficient for years to come. We take pride in providing quality workmanship on every job, ensuring you get long-lasting performance from your vents without compromising aesthetics or comfort levels inside your home or business space.
VELUX is a renowned manufacturer of skylight systems, offering high-quality products with innovative features. Their range of venting skylights is designed to bring in abundant natural light and provide superior ventilation while helping you reduce energy costs during winter months.
The venting skylights from VELUX come in many shapes and sizes so that you can get the perfect window for your needs. No matter your style, you can create an inviting atmosphere with these windows. VELUX make it easy to find the right fit for your home.
The benefits of VELUX venting skylights include the following:
- Improved Energy Efficiency - The low-Eglass and insulated frames on these skylights help keep cool air inside during summer and warm air inside during winter, reducing the energy needed for heating and cooling. Additionally, the light that enters through a venting skylight can reduce the need for artificial lighting, reducing energy costs.
- Low Maintenance - The strong frame and double-glazed glass panels withstand harsh weather conditions, protecting against damage that would require frequent repairs. Pre-installed condensation control technology reduces moisture buildup, preventing the need for regular cleanings and treatments.
- Variety of Choices - There's something for everyone, from traditional square and rectangular designs to more contemporary domes, arches, and pyramid styles. All these options are available in manual and solar versions that can be controlled with a remote.
- Beautiful Aesthetic - The high quality of the materials and VELUX's attention to detail make these venting skylights increasingly attractive for homeowners. VELUX also offers a range of accessories, such as blinds and shades, to complete the look or provide additional privacy or style to a room.
VELUX's line of venting skylights is appropriately named the "Fresh Air" series. This product line offers both manual venting and solar-venting units. Both offer its own unique benefits and advantages.
The benefits of solar-powered "Fresh Air" skylights include:
- Solar-powered design effortlessly opens and closes your skylight without the need for extra electricity or wiring, circulating fresh air throughout your home.
- Acoustic rain sensor closes the skylight at the first sign of rain, allowing you to leave them open without worrying about a sudden storm complicating your day.
- These can be paired with VELUX ACTIVE, allowing you to open and close your skylights or automatically adjust them to match your ideal indoor climate from your phone using voice controls.
- May entitle you to a 30% tax credit on products and installation.
Manual "Fresh Air" Skylights are also a great option, offering benefits like:
- Quietly opens and closes the skylight with a smooth operator hook.
- Equipped with an insect screen to prevent pests.
Further, each option is fully compatible with VELUX's expansive range of blinds, allowing you to perfectly incorporate them into your home's style when not in use.
“We would give Sun4Light more stars if we could. We are so glad for this definite home improvement.”- Susan
“Ingeniously designed and well made and the installation was of high professional standards.”- H.B.P.
“I highly recommend this company for skylights/solar tubes.”- Corie
For venting skylight installation and re placement in Raleigh, trust our team at Sun4Light, Inc. With over 25 years in the industry, you can be sure that our services will be performed quickly and professionally. We also offer our services throughout Wake County, Durham, Chapel Hill, Pinehurst, Wilmington, and Greensboro. We work closely with VELUX and have access to their entire product line as well as years of experience installing and repairing their skylights.