Want to control the light or heat gain from your skylights? Or, maybe you are looking for a solar tax credit. VELUX offers white room-darkening and light-filtering blinds for most stock sized fixed, manually venting, and solar VELUX skylights. Give us a call and learn more about the outstanding features of the VELUX Blinds.
We understand how important it is for those with VELUX skylights to find the perfect window covering solution- something that looks great and serves its purpose well. That's why we strive to provide only the best products on the market, ensuring maximum satisfaction with every purchase.
For high-quality VELUX blinds in Raleigh, trust the professionals at Sun4Light, Inc.
VELUX's skylight blinds add dimension to the natural light that your skylight provides, adding tone, depth, and other effects depending on the blinds you choose to install.
Here are just a few of the great benefits that VELUX blinds provide:
- Control the Light - These blinds add dimension and depth to the natural lighting in your home, allowing you to adjust your lighting according to your mood.
- Balance - Positioning skylights above windows opens space and reduces glare, making a room feel flexible and relaxing.
- Privacy - As homes are built closer to one another, the balance between providing sufficient natural light and privacy is becoming harder to maintain. That's why 65% of home buyers request blinds in their bathroom, a room where privacy and light are paramount.
- Energy Efficiency - Adding skylight blinds can increase the overall energy efficiency of your skylight by up to 45%. On hot or sunny days in the summer, you can close the skylight blinds to reduce heat. In the winter, on cold nights, close your skylight blinds to provide an extra layer of thermal insulation to keep warm air inside.
VELUX Solar-powered Blinds allows the total cost of a skylight replacement or new skylight installation project to qualify for a 30% solar tax credit.
- Room-Darkening Blinds: Double-pleated, room-darkening skylight blinds feature blackout polyester cloth with a honeycomb design. These blinds are a superior solution for controlling light and reducing heat gain/loss. The blackout blinds can effectively convert day into night, blocking even the brightest sunlight, making them ideal for rooms that require total darkness, such as bedrooms or family rooms. These blinds can improve your energy performance by up to 45%.
- Light-Filtering Skylight Blinds: Light-filtering blinds are excellent for diffusing light. This sleek design is great for enjoying the sunshine without glare. Perfect for rooms where diffused light is desired, such as kitchens and living rooms. Light-filtering blinds can improve your energy performance by up to 39%.
All factory-installed solar-powered skylights include the VELUX KU 100 (up/down/stop) basic handheld remote. Specialized remotes are also available for connecting to wireless networks.
It is important to note that, for a skylight replacement or new installation to qualify for the solar tax credit, the factory-installed blinds must be ordered and installed at the time of skylight installation.
GO SOLAR & SAVE!
SOLAR TAX CREDITS
Add solar-powered room-darkening or light-filtering to any fixed or manually venting skylight and the entire project qualifies for a 30% solar tax credit!
EXAMPLE OF GO SOLAR OPTION
Fixed Skylight & Flashing: $497
Shingles, Underlayment + Installation: $700
Solar-Powered Blind: $425 Credit
Less 30% for a tax credit of $486.60
“We would give Sun4Light more stars if we could. We are so glad for this definite home improvement.”- Susan
“Ingeniously designed and well made and the installation was of high professional standards.”- H.B.P.
“I highly recommend this company for skylights/solar tubes.”- Corie